If your goal is to lose weight in a healthy, sustainable way, and keep the results for life… this episode is for you.
We cover key things to know, including:
- the many reasons why we can gain weight that are nothing to do with body fat
- what is a realistic rate of weight loss per week
- how a significant amount of the weight lost on a restrictive diet is usually NOT body fat
- why diets don’t work
- the importance of focusing on protein and resistance training while losing weight
- what’s the best approach for achieving weight loss that lasts
If you enjoy this episode, please share it or leave a rating or review – it helps me reach more people who could benefit, and I really appreciate it.
And if you need any help, have any questions or want to get in touch, email email@example.com
Or head to my website: hayleyplummer.co.uk
Or come find me on social media: