In this episode we're talking about how to reduce your risk of osteoporosis through nutrition, exercise and lifestyle.
Topics covered include:
– recent studies on calcium supplementation and the impacts of eating more dairy
– the importance of getting calcium from food and supplementing vitamin D
– other key nutrients for bone health and where to find them
– the most beneficial types of exercise to keep bones strong
– other lifestyle factors that play a big role
These are the podcasts mentioned in the episode:
Chris Kresser – How to Naturally Prevent and Treat Osteopenia and Osteoporosis
And this is my blog post –
If you enjoy this podcast, please share it or leave a rating or review – it helps me reach more people who could benefit, and I really appreciate it.
And if you need any help, have any questions or want to get in touch, email email@example.com
Or head to my website: hayleyplummer.co.uk
Or come find me on social media: